Therapist and Healer
B.A. D.O, N.D, DIP. CRANIO-SACRAL, DIP. NATUROPATH, HOMEOPATH, MASSAGE, REIKI MASTER CERT. IV. TRAINING & ASSESSMENT.
I spent 3 of my teenage years in intensive study with a Shaolin Priest before joining the British Royal Navy as a Physiotherapist, attending University in the U.K and attaining a B.A., and Doctorates in Naturopathy and Osteopathy. I also attained Diplomas in Cranial Osteopathy and other various body therapies and Natural Medicine. Also a Reiki Master, this intuitive gift enables me to achieve results quickly.
I have been in practice for 40 years as a teacher as well as a practitioner. I am known Internationally as an accomplished lecturer, teaching various disciplines including Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Anatomy and Physiology, Reflexology, & Remedial Massage in countries such as Europe, the Middle East and New Zealand, where I have had successful practices and schools.
My knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology is extensive, understanding reactions the body presents through injuries, drugs, surgery or radiation poisoning and also emotional distress. I am able to locate trauma as far back as from the moment of your conception.
My method of healing is Unique, and sometimes unbelievable. My treatment may appear to be gentle but often reactions your body experiences promotes an extremely powerful response, in most cases you will feel the release and change in your body immediately.
Be aware, an injury you have carried with you for a decade or more will not always instantly correct itself, you may need several treatments in order for the body to re-adjust itself to the changes made. Even though you will feel a great improvement after one treatment the body’s memory does not work in the same way. An injury does not just affect the point of pain, the body works as a whole, therefore the origin of pain may not be in the same area that is causing the distress.
My personal belief is that Doctors have a valuable part to play in the health and well-being of people today. Specialists have now obtained such technology and knowledge in repairing the human body and their dedication is unsurpassed. When both Medical and Natural Doctors are able to work in conjunction with one another, then I feel much can be achieved and they will not feel the pressure to work only with prescription drugs to relieve symptoms.
Professional : London & Counties Societies of Physiologists 1985-97
- Bachelor of Arts ( Hons) 1970
- Doctor of Osteopathy 1979
- Doctor of Naturopathy 1983
- Diploma of Remedial Massage 1988
- Diploma of Physiotherapy 1969
- Reiki Master/Teacher 1988
- Radionics Practitioner 1966
- Reflexology Practitioner 1989
- Certificate 4 Training and Assessment TAA40104 2007
- Senior First Aid (Constant up grade)
- Counselling, N.L.P.,
- Kinesiology, (touch for health)
- Alexander Technique
BUSINESS PRACTICE : -
- - UK Owner/Director Cornwall Osteopathic Practice
- - Berlin – Owner/Director Osteopathic Practice -
- – Israel – Senior Lecturer Israeli College of Natural Therapies Tel Aviv
- - Cairo – Owner/Director Sphinx Osteopathic Practice
- – NZ – Owner/Director Maranui Clinic Pty Ltd
- – Australia – Owner/Dir. Sirius Holdings International Pty Ltd
- - Aust – Owner/Director Sirius Health – Australia Sirius Health– Sunshine Coast Queensland, practice as a Cranio-Sacral Therapist and Naturopath.
- - Maranui Clinic – Wellington and Paraparaumu, NZ. Set up and Built practice as an Osteopath, Cranio-Sacral Osteopath and Naturopath. Taught from my Clinic in Wellington Central, Cranio-Sacral Osteopathy and Remedial Masage.
- - Lecturer at Waikato Polytech, Waikato, for 1 year formulating their Natural Therapies Diploma Course (new course) in Remedial Massage and allied Therapies (Homeopathy, Herbs etc.)
- - Sphinx Osteopathic Practice – Cairo, Egypt, Set up practice as an Osteopath, Cranio-Sacral Osteopath and Naturopath.
- - Teacher of Cranio-Sacral Osteopathy from clinic. Israel College of Natural Therapies – Jaffa, Israel. Senior Lecturer of Osteopathic and Cranio-Sacral Osteopathy and Reflexology, Anatomy and Physiology. I also formulated and taught a Diploma Course in Remedial Massage for the College. Osteopathic Practice
- – Berlin, Germany. Set up Osteopathic and Cranio-Sacral Osteopathy – also Teacher of Cranio-Sacral Osteopathy, Anatomy and Physiology within the practice.
- - Practice outside of the Royal Navy in Cornwall, UK. Practised Cranio-Sacral Osteopathy and Osteopathy. Royal Navy physiotherapy.
- Trained and qualified as a Physiotherapist, Naturopath, Osteopath and Cranio-Osteopath. Also Bachelor of Arts
I spent 3 years living and training with a Shaolin Monk (A Member of the last Emperor’s Royal Guard) in Meditation, Martial Arts, Tai Chi, Shiatsu, Massage, HerbalismLaw, Homeopathy and Healing Discipline.
“Quote” The doctor of the future will give NO medicine, but will interest his patients in diet and nutrition, exercise and the care of the human frame. He will teach them about the cause of ALL disease. “Thomas Edison